Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: This Monster Fascinates Me-

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Street Worm's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2004
    Posts
    7,350
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    All I know about it is that it's a nodder from Hong Kong made in the '60s.........
    Sometimes called Creature, sometimes called Garloo........

    creature gar creaturebob
    garloo nodder I [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] him~

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Shypappette's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 9th, 2004
    Posts
    2,006
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Now THAT's a good lookin monster! Not like yesterdays VTotD. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Dajistano's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    7,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    Am I the only one who sees Christopher Lloyd?

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Shypappette's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 9th, 2004
    Posts
    2,006
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Daj of the Dead:
    Am I the only one who sees Christopher Lloyd?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">.....yes.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Street Worm's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2004
    Posts
    7,350
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Unhappy

    Originally posted by Daj of the Dead:
    Am I the only one who sees Christopher Lloyd?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">lol.....
    I see it!

    (& no longer want this monster.........)

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Dajistano's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    7,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sorry 'bout that. [img]wink.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •